O/T What's for Supper?

A sampling of the old south tonight, fried chicken and a mixture of mustard and turnip greens, polk salad and smoked ham hocks. Gourmet is great but it doesn't get any better than this.
basilisk
RE: Subject
EZ Etoufee here.
Fried chicken thighs for back-up tonight and lunch the rest of the week.
Lew

Chef salad with fresh green onions, fresh tomatoes and lettuce from the Amish farm down the road, left over slow smoked (wood from fruit trees blown over in storm) pork roast for the meat.

I had a monster, multimeat pizza with fresh potato salad. And a rum drink. <belch>

Fajitas w/grilled sirloin tips and Pico de Gallo.
Max
basilisk wrote:

A cold leftover cheese enchilada and a can of warm root beer.
Breakfast tomorrow I'm looking forward to cold leftover chop suey with milk and sugar.
    yum,     trenchmouth

You are not a well man.
=0)

I know times are getting tough in different places, but I'd be looking for a McDonalds sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit with that in the refrig waiting for me, :) CC

I gave up on those --the only reason to go to McDs-- about 2 yrs ago. Price went up, size went down, and sausage tasted like nothing. Not even salt n' pepper spiceness. Why bother.
nb

Ugh. Last night was rib eye, medium rare, and a couple of cups of broccoli right out of the garden. No starch. I need a healthy diet.

Yeah, we went to Kentucky Fried Chicken last week too!