O/T: Sister Mary Ann

Well, ya didn't exactly specify "penis-shaped" now, didja? Even the word "rub" would have spiced that joke up.

Alas, not all "jokes" are funny.

-- Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you don't. -- Pete Seeger

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Not all listeners have more brains than a bag o' hair.

nb

Reply to
notbob

Gee whiz, that joke is so old I thought everyone would have heard it years ago!

Reply to
Stuart

That joke is the same vintage as the one about two nuns in the grocery store: "Shall we buy 2 cucumbers Sister Mary?" " Of course, Sister Mary-Ellen, we can always eat one?"

Reply to
Robatoy

Even older:

Two nuns are buying a 40 oz. bottle of gin. The owner of the liquor store says: "You, women of the cloth, are buying gin?" "Yes" says Sister Mary-Ellen, " Our parish priest is constipated=85 it's medicinal." So the owner won't even take their money and wishes the priest well.

On his way home, after locking up his liquor store for the night, he notices the two nuns, pissed-drunk on a park bench. "Sister!, I though you wanted that gin for priest's constipation??" Nun: "You, don't think, he's gonna shit when he sees us like this?"

Reply to
Robatoy

Hell, even older:

The priest, new in Toronto, ventures onto the subway to meet with his newly assigned flock downtown. As he gets off the subway, he walks along Yonge Street and almost immediately gets accosted by a hooker: "hey mister, how about a trick=85

5 bucks?" Moments later=85 another one: "Hy there big fella, howsabout a trick=855 bucks?"

The priest finally makes to the parish church where he is met by Sister Mary-Ellen. She welcomes him and asks him what he thought of Toronto so far? "Nice city, sister, friendly people, but=85 what's a trick?" Mary-Ellen: "5 bucks, same as downtown"

Robatoy