O/T: Shingles

And now you know.
Enjoy
Lew ----------------------------------------------------- THIS IS WHY OUR HEALTH CARE IS SO HIGH!!!
Those of you who spend much time in a doctor's office should appreciate this!
Doesn't it seem more and more that physicians are running their practices like an assembly line?
Here's what happened to Bubba:
Bubba walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he had.
Bubba said: "Shingles."
So she wrote down his name, address, medical insurance number and told him to have a seat.
Fifteen minutes later a nurse's aide came out and asked Bubba what he had.
Bubba said, "Shingles."
So she wrote down his height, weight, a complete medical history and told Bubba to wait in the examining room.
A half hour later a nurse came in and asked Bubba what he had.
Bubba said, "Shingles."
So the nurse gave Bubba a blood test, a blood pressure test, an electrocardiogram, and told Bubba to take off all his clothes and wait for the doctor.
An hour later the doctor came in and found Bubba sitting patiently in the nude and asked Bubba what he had.
Bubba said, "Shingles."
The doctor asked, "Where?"
Bubba said, "Outside on the truck. Where do you want me to unload 'em?"

Three tabs or architecturals?
OK, I'll stop now.
Lew Hodgett wrote:

--
Froz...

Just NOT enough information to make this funny. Sorry, LEW
:-)

That's only half the story, I'm told. A couple of weeks later, Bubba had to go over to the hospital again, and walked up to the receptionist.
"What are you here for?" she asked pleasantly.
"A delivery," he said, remembering his previous experience.
"Is your wife with you?" asked the receptionist.
Bubba was a bit surprised at the question, but he kept his composure. "No, just me. I don't need her for this delivery."
The good news is that Bubba didn't have to wait long for the staff to see him. The bad news is that it took a few calls from his boss at the lumberyard before the psychiatric ward finally consented to release him the following day....
--
Andrew Erickson