O/T: Shake, Rattle and Roll

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:19:54 -0500, the infamous "basilisk" scrawled the following:

And the AGWK generator, which is now evidently set on Mini-Ice-Age?

-- No matter how cynical you are, it is impossible to keep up. --Lily Tomlin

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:10:50 -0700, the infamous "LDosser" scrawled the following:

Yabbut, wouldja still do 'er? I would. Sad, though.

I rented Sorority Row the other day and couldn't believe it when I saw the credits. Princess Leia no longer looks anything at all like a princess. OMG!

vs
She looked even worse onscreen as an angry sorority mother with a shotgun (12 shots, 0 scores, typ. Hollyweird.) I sure miss fantasies about having both Delaney sisters together... (Fantasies are for young, lithe wimmenz, TYVM.)

-- No matter how cynical you are, it is impossible to keep up. --Lily Tomlin

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I'd pass. Watched part two last night. Just a Horrid Waste Of Time! Now the showgirls ...

She seems to have aged a bit better than Kim.

Dunno, Tina Turner could still light my fuse!

Reply to
LDosser

That woman just scares me. The only thing that comes to mind when I think about her is all the different forms of pain I'd be in after she got done with me! :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

ink about her is all

That'd be an okay pain, me thinks.

It reminds of that Italian saying (and I paraphrase) "It takes a woman 20 years to turn her son into a man, and Tina Turner

20 seconds to turn him into a blithering idiot."
Reply to
Robatoy

Anaconda comes to mind ...

Reply to
LDosser

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 02:42:06 -0700, the infamous "LDosser" scrawled the following:

I was horribly disappointed the first time I saw the Rockettes and Vegas showgirls up close. They might be fabulous dancers, but they're certainly not the stone foxes they're played up to be.

Nah, she looks too much like Ike to light anything here. Ashley Judd sets me on fire.

-- Adults are obsolete children. --Dr. Seuss (Theodore Geisel, 1904-1991)

--

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I think you are right.