O/T: Shake, Rattle and Roll

Page 2 of 2
On 03/19/2010 04:42 AM, LDosser wrote:

That woman just scares me. The only thing that comes to mind when I think about her is all the different forms of pain I'd be in after she got done with me! :-)
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.

That'd be an okay pain, me thinks.
It reminds of that Italian saying (and I paraphrase) "It takes a woman 20 years to turn her son into a man, and Tina Turner 20 seconds to turn him into a blithering idiot."

Anaconda comes to mind ...
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 02:42:06 -0700, the infamous "LDosser"

I was horribly disappointed the first time I saw the Rockettes and Vegas showgirls up close. They might be fabulous dancers, but they're certainly not the stone foxes they're played up to be.

Nah, she looks too much like Ike to light anything here. Ashley Judd sets me on fire.
-- Adults are obsolete children. --Dr. Seuss (Theodore Geisel, 1904-1991) --

Glad to hear you are OK.
In the news this morining,
After having successful test runs of the new USA earth quake machine tested on Haiti, Chili, and Turkey, the shot taken at Iran misfired and hit California this morning.

Isn't this the same research group that has had so much trouble with the volcano eruptor and hurricane generator?
basilisk
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:19:54 -0500, the infamous "basilisk"

And the AGWK generator, which is now evidently set on Mini-Ice-Age?
-- No matter how cynical you are, it is impossible to keep up. --Lily Tomlin

I think you are right.