O/T: Redneck

From another list.
Enjoy
Lew ------------------------------------------- A REDNECK was walking home late at night and sees a woman in the Shadows .
'Twenty dollars' she whispers .
Bubba had never been with a hooker before, but decides what the hell.
.. it's only twenty bucks.
So they hide in the bushes.
They're 'engaged' for a minute when all of a sudden a light flashes on them.
It is a police officer.
'What's going on here, people?', asks the officer.
'I'm making love to my wife!,' Bubba answers, sounding annoyed .
'Oh, I'm sorry,' says the cop, 'I didn't know'
Well, neither did I, til ya shined that light in her face.
On 4/22/2010 4:20 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Here are some talented rednecks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
ThSi1wbqU
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA
On 4/22/2010 5:37 PM, Gerald Ross wrote:

No, they have "Rothals".

Best regards
Han
email address is invalid
You are DEFINITELY a redneck if you do this.
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2010/4/redneck-crane-water-skiing-redneck-crane-esqu -acutico-1803552
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:17:00 -0400, the infamous "Lee Michaels"

Hilarious.
-- ...in order that a man may be happy, it is necessary that he should not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work. -- John Ruskin