O.T. Merry Christmas

Disclaimer: For all those that wish these types of messages aren't posted, or are easily offended, move along, nothing to see here.
Merry Christmas, and here's wishing all Wreckers a safe and happy new year. May we all wish everyone makes it through the coming years with as many fingers as they have now.
-- John, in Minnesota
same back at you from Dan in NL,Can

Back atcha, John.
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
And a Merry Christmas to you
Paul, in Minnesota

Ditto!
-- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 5 Reviews: - Workshop Essentials Under $30 - Festool PS 300 Jigsaws - Delta Universal Tenoning Jig - Ryobi Reciprocating Saw - Infinity Router Bits ------------------------------------------------------------
Back to ya John, Mike in Missouri
--
Mike S.
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

... and the same to you and yours.

Very appropriate wish, particularly at this time of year with people rushing to get things done and built before Christmas. Remember folks, count 'em going into the shop and tell yourself you want the same number when you come out.

Thank you, John, but Christmas might start a bit funky. I was supposed to have jury duty today (12/23) but when I called last night they moved it to tomorrow. Jury duty on Christmas Eve. Bah, Humbug!
Glen
PS My daughter (12) is singing at mass tomorrow and is serving as cantor for the Kirie Elison (sp?). I had better be let out by 4:00.