O/T: Joe The Plumber

Page 3 of 3

You're right, it was fair of Michelle Malkin to do a little investigation into the example family that the Democrats trotted out to defend the SCHIP legislation, just as it's fair to investigate Joe the Plumber that McCain is trotting out to slam Obama's ideas for tax law changes. A little vetting would serve all sides well.
What mystifies me is how much umbrage the Right is taking at a little bit of investigation into people, using publicly-available information, and are either silent about or completely supportive of the Federal Government's illegal spying into every aspect of our personal lives, the most recent egregious example being the NSA eavesdropping into the most intimate personal phone calls between our U.S. soldiers in Iraq and their wives. Why aren't you crazy angry that the government is listening to your phone calls and reading your email?