O/T: Bubba's new truck

One day, Jimmy Jones was walking down Main Street when
he saw his buddy Bubba driving a brand new pickup.
Bubba pulled up to him with a wide grin.
' Bubba, where'd you git that truck?!?'
' Tammie give it to me' Bubba replied.
'She give it to ya?
I know'd she wuz kinda sweet on ya, but a new truck?'
'Well, Jimmy Jones, let me tell you what happened.
We wuz drivin' out on County Road 6, in the middle of nowheres.
Tammie pulled off the road, put the truck in 4-wheel drive,
and headed into the woods.
She parked the truck, got out, threw off all her clothes and said,
'Bubba, take whatever you want.'
So I took the truck! '
'Bubba, yore a smart man!
Them clothes woulda' never fit you!'

Thanks. I'll pass this along to a few Bubbas I know.