O/T: 06/06/1944

Page 3 of 4
On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 19:33:23 -0400, "David F. Eisan"

Davey:
It's good to see your voice again.
Regards,
Tom
Thos.J.Watson - Cabinetmaker tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
sweet sawdust wrote:

Nicely put. Thanks.
Tanus

Thank You,
Max (1st Cav, Korea, '50 - '51)
I don't recall Korea threatening American Freedom do you?

Haven't been around long, have you. There was considerable opinion at the time that Stalin wanted to spread his version of communism around the world. (What's your familiarity with Hungary's history?) Have you made any comparisons bwtween North Korea and South Korea lately?
There are history books that will help enlighten you.
Max
See don't beleive everything you read other wise you'd be as dumb as the President.... Sometimes you have to THINK!
That opinion rested most of all in the US Press! Sorry Charlie! I guess you missed the story on how S. Korea mass murdered in a purge prior to it's war with the North!
But yoo's so smart, you knew it all!
Like Little Children everything frightens you eh?
wrote

You clever little peckerwood; you had me for a moment. Now go bury your head in your daddy's sawdust bin.
Max
wrote

See Max your own ignorance outshines your own lack of character, low self esteem and lack of self respect.... and boy that Korean Vet thing really threw a wrench in it I'll even bet you were in Quartermaster too.... Now if you had said Marine Corp, you might have gotten some respect!
wrote

sawzdust wrote:

Ok. Fuck you. I've had enough of this shit. You know, sawzdust, there are things that you and I would agree on. Probably many things. But when I see someone trying to ram things down other people's throats, being verbally abusive and smugly proclaiming that everyone else is either an asshat or idiot, I get to the point where I remove the person who's doing it, or remove myself.
By plonking you, I get to do both.
Have a nice life, if you can ever get over your damned anger.
<plonk>
Tanus
monkees raised in captivity also believe their free....Clueless!
Pat yourself on the back!

once
for
fought
that
and
gave
On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 15:21:53 -0500, sweet sawdust wrote:

Read his post again. He's dissing the politicians, not the military. And he's right. All too often we've gone to war to protect profits, not freedom. Even in WWII ("The Last Good War") American companies (like IBM) were continuing to sell to our enemies or to make exorbitant profits at home.
Larry Blanchard wrote:

If the Soviet Union had launched a nuclear attack on the US, people like you would find a way to blame American industry.
You're as crazy as McCarthy.
--John
On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 00:48:21 -0400, J. Clarke wrote:

If you can't argue with the facts, attack the source :-).
Care to offer proof that my statements are incorrect? I thought not.
Larry Blanchard wrote:

Bored now.
--John

The only land we "grabbed" in Europe is cemetery plots in France.
Dumbass.
<plonk>
WOW how profound~! yeah but usually the mouths like you never served or fought!
only talk!

Indeed 64 years ago.
I was on Pointe du Hoc a few weeks ago and my French niece said "I am cold "(it was windy and cool)", but happy that those brave guys came here when they did, because otherwise my grandparents may not have made it through the war." It was not easy trying not to be Jewish in Holland in the early '40s.
--
Best regards
Han

To absent friends

Cool, I am only 27 after all. :-) And yes - I will never forget.