Now for something a little different...

Page 2 of 2
"Leon" wrote in message

Oh, no. The boat was built by a renowned Hong Kong shipyard in 1957, and came into my possession in 1976 as a shabby and somewhat neglected fixer-upper - no serious problems, but not much maintenance either over a number of years. She was designed by Laurent Giles, an English designer. Since Hong Kong was then English, the English designers had developed close relationships with the major Hong Kong yards, so she was built there and I believe was then sailed to the West Coast for, or by, the original owner.
Tom
On 9/21/2015 11:06 AM, tdacon wrote:

I know just about nothing about sail boats, I never would have guessed that it is almost 60 years old.. Testament to the care it has seen since you obtained it almost 40 years ago.
Beautiful boat!
Thanks, everyone, for your kind comments.
Best regards, Tom