Newbie with a chance to buy several old power tools.

Page 2 of 2

I bet you die before me!
I bought a shop for $100 back in the sixties. It was pretty much low end stuff but over the years I have made more things on the old junk than on my more refined replacements for the junk. Go for it, it is a great way to get started. At least you will know what you want when you spend the big bucks. Dave

Sounds like a good deal to me. Spend the $100.