New york stores

On my last visit to new york I went to woodworkers warehouse in Flushing which was great. Unfortunately as you know they went bust, so I'm looking for a new store to visit on my up coming trip. It's great to walk around a place like that and see the quality woodworking tools that are just not available to us over this side of the pond. So any recommendations on a good store to visit along the lines of woodworkers warehouse in new york city.
Neil
Western Tools has picked up a few of of the east coast WWW stores...unfortunately the only one in NY is in Port Chester, about 30 minutes north of Manhattan. Haven't checked them out yet.

Definately check out these guys, http://www.toolsforworkingwood.com , the are on 20th I think. Give them a call and they can guide you in. Alot of galoot stuff.
Garrett Wade is aways a good choice, but going down hill.
Unfortunately that's about it. We are starving for woodworking stores here on Long Island. There is literally no woodworking store in Nassau County.
Bernie

Are there any in Suffolk? (Dynamite Tool is a really neat place but not, strictly speaking, a woodworking store. WW Warehouse is gone but they were never much good anyway. Is there anything else around?)
Dynamite is the only one I know of, but from where I live I have to pack a lunch and change of cloths for the trip, hahahaha. Richie at Dynamite is a big supporter of our woodworking club, so it's always worth the trip out.
Bernie