New Playhouse

Just finished a plyhouse for a friend of mine here in Northern Ireland I only had a picture to work from . . . Here are the pics http://www.beanpix.com:80/gallery/connoraston/a050714112706
Cheers Connor
Connor Aston wrote:

G'day Connor, It's a great looking cubby. I'm sure that it'll give many years of pleasure to many kids. regards John
Connor Aston (in op.suay7uozjmwtdm@vigor11) said:
| Just finished a plyhouse for a friend of mine here in Northern | Ireland I only had a picture to work from . . . | Here are the pics | http://www.beanpix.com:80/gallery/connoraston/a050714112706
Looks good!
...And it would appear that you've made that young lady /very/ happy!
Great Job...
Reminds me of the house my first wife and I had...
I was 4 and she was3 1/2.
Cheers John

-
Connor Aston wrote:

looks like you made one little girl very happy....
Thanks everybody for your kind comments, Its nice to see there are still some decent good people on the internet Cheers Connor