New Lee Valley (Veritas) router plane

I know that someone already posted about this existence of this one.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pR609&catQ&ap=1
I'll add that I just got confirmation from LV's customer service that the cutters are compatible with the Stanley 71.
(I had the answer within about two minutes....)
--
Regards,

JT
Speaking only for myself....
That's interesting. I called LV yesterday and asked about that and was told that they didn't know. The guy said I could buy the set of 3 and return them, postage free, if they didn't fit.
Kindly let us know if you buy them and how they work in a 71.
Art

I'm not sure if they are even available yet; and it will likely be a little while before I'd order them. (Order needs to build to critical mass ...).
Here's the exact text of the message I got from Customer Service:
<quote> According to the information from our R&D Department the answer is yes, they[sic] cutters are compatible with the Stanley # 71 </quote>
However, I will post a followup if no one else has ...
--
Regards,

JT
Speaking only for myself....
On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 18:39:33 +0000 (UTC), with neither quill nor qualm,

Good deal! (the irons, not the plane.)
-- Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ---- --Unknown