New Grizzly Catalog Hoist and Floor nailer

I just got the 2005 catalog. There are a couple of items that are very low in price. What's wrong?
Pneumatic Floor nailer part 45977 on page 158 at $195. I think the Bostich and PC sell for about $500. Does anybody have any experience with the Grizzly?
1/2 ton Block abd tackle hoist for about $35. In most catalogs that start at about $200. Again, anybody have this one.
Len

Oh. By your subject line I thought you were looking for a hoist to raise the catalog. Those suckers are huge.

Don't know about the floor nailer, but the price of a 1000 lb block and tackle doesn't seem that out of line. For $200 you should expect to be buying a winch of that capacity.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net