New Grizzly 2 hp table saw opinion wanted.

I see in the ads the new saw is a 2 hp contractors saw with a 50" extension or an optional 60" one, and with a Shop Fox fence and 4" vacuum port which sells for just under $600 was just introduced. I would like your opinions on it. If I get it I would like to add side and back melamine table extensions. I am also looking at the Powermatic that is similar to the Grizzly model but is about 200 more and is only 1 1/2 horse. Thanks for your help.
Don't think anyone has one yet - they are supposed to be available sometime right after Christmas. Probably on the boat now. Looks pretty good from what I see - it's a 220 only from what I can see.
Don