New Computer Desk Plans Available

    Since 1995 and as a direct result of this news group, I have been making plans for low-stress computer furniture available over the web. Here are the latest offerings:
    Arts and Crafts Desk http://www.charm.net/~jriley/artscraft.html
    Tinker Toy Desk http://www.charm.net/~jriley/tinkertoy.html
    Audio Studio Desk http://www.charm.net/~jriley/audstud.html
    We also have under development:
    Stand-up Armoire Desk http://www.charm.net/~jriley/armoirea.html
    Double Curved Roll top Desk for flat screen monitors
    For a limited time all our plans are free to promote my new book (URL below).
    Thanks,
    Tom Riley snipped-for-privacy@charm.net
    Woodware Designs     http://www.charm.net/~jriley/woodware.html
My new book is out!!!