NEEDED Briggs and stratton part

I have a 15 HP Briggs and stratton engine and the small pump shaft pin is broken. It is maybe a $2 item but I can't buy it without the whole camshaft. Does anyone have this little piece from an old engine? I need the small arm that sits near the cam shaft and has a spring inside the arm . I guess it is there as a control for the oil ? I do not need the pump shaft itself as that piece is not broken. Just the little arm piece. the piece in question is about 3/4 inches long and rotates on the little pump shaft. The pump shaft fits into a hole on the cam gear very near to the Cam Shaft itself . that is the shaft with the lopes on it. Can someone please help with this?
The model is 28N707 TYPE 016001 CODE 9408014B please write to me here
Well if no one here comes up with an answer, the cake decorating news group surely will not be of any help.
I fixed these engines to pay my way through college. Maybe this will help identify the part you need. Reply back with a part number of the pin or the component.
http://shop.briggsandstratton.com/BShopProductListingPage.asp?MecID0&CatalogIDVB2B9A7-283C-11D4-8886-00B0D0203414&SessionID06322C-09DB-4760-890E-D9DE1156A60F&SMSID=Smart+Search&ViewName=htsDIY&EngineModelNumber(N707&EngineType60#
Bob

camshaft.
arm
is