need to take a break

for those whom i have not offended and ended up on the killfile, this is just a quick note to let you all know i need to take a break from the NG for a time...
SWMBO found out she has cancer about 6 months ago or thereabouts, and gets sick from the chemo and run down from basic housework. so i am being pushed into other service around the place as she trys to beat this thing.
my posts have kinda gotten to the point that even I am offended by some of them, and thus i think i need to take off for a bit. being nasty is not my nature, and i don't intend to start being so.
its not good bye, but see ya later, as i will most definitely miss the friendly, and sometimes down right funny as hell conversations here.
Best Regards: Traves "Squarefinger" Coppock

Best of luck to you and the missus Traves. We'll miss you. Nahmie
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 04:04:28 -0500, Traves W. Coppock

You're not going to quit the Nuke the Gay Baby Whales for Jesus group, too, are you? That'd be a shame.

Best of luck to you both, Traves.
- Gently-used Firestone tires for sale at discount! ----------- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming

As a househusband of several years standing, I can assure you that housework is every bit as challenging as woodworking-- and as much fun, too, if you approach it the right way. You're also doing what you signed up for when you said "I do." Be strong, keep your sense of humor about life, and remember you've got a home here to vent to. After she recovers, you'll be amazed at how much stronger the bond will be between you. -- Ernie
Good luck, and future good health, to your SWMBO ... she'll be in our prayers.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/24/03

Give it a good fight. Lance Armstrong won more than just bicycle races. Keep her attitude geared towards winning over cancer.
Stop by if you need to vent and please be careful. Your mind is going to have a lot on it and life is more dangerous when you are distracted.
Wes