Need help identifying hinge

have kitchen cabinets that have European style hinges which I need to replace. I am having trouble identifying the manufacturer, Does anybody recognize this hinge brand?

have been told it could be Mepla. Looking at their web site, I can't find a hinge with the same hole pattern. Any ideas who made this hinge or sells one with the same hole pattern. Blum hinges use a different hole pattern.

Reply to
noname87

Depends on the age of the hinge. That picture seems to indicate a pretty standard "clip top" Euro hinge, which at least a dozen companies might make. The hole pattern is nothing special.

You can use almost any euro hinge with a 35mm hole and move on.

I wouldn't get hung up with Mepla, but if you can source them, use Mepla. Blum, Salice, etc,etc would work f> have kitchen cabinets that have European style hinges which I need

Reply to
Pat Barber

Reply to
noname87

I believe Mepla hinges are made in China. In the picture it looks like it says "Made in Austria". I'd look at the Grass hinges as I think they're Austrian made.

Reply to
Nova

One comment on that:

Trying to screw a new hinge into an old hole might or might not work. The screw holes have probably "wallowed out" and using a new hole pattern might be a better thing to do anyway.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber