Need help identifying hinge

have kitchen cabinets that have European style hinges which I need to replace. I am having trouble identifying the manufacturer, Does anybody recognize this hinge brand?
http://www.pbase.com/phughes200/inbox
I have been told it could be Mepla. Looking at their web site, I can't find a hinge with the same hole pattern. Any ideas who made this hinge or sells one with the same hole pattern. Blum hinges use a different hole pattern.
Depends on the age of the hinge. That picture seems to indicate a pretty standard "clip top" Euro hinge, which at least a dozen companies might make. The hole pattern is nothing special.
You can use almost any euro hinge with a 35mm hole and move on.
I wouldn't get hung up with Mepla, but if you can source them, use Mepla. Blum, Salice, etc,etc would work fine...
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Thanks. Based on the date code, the hinge was made in 1980. Most of the hinges I have seen use the Blum footprint. No big deal but I was tring to avoid drilling 80 new holes, If I have to, I will,

One comment on that:
Trying to screw a new hinge into an old hole might or might not work. The screw holes have probably "wallowed out" and using a new hole pattern might be a better thing to do anyway.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I believe Mepla hinges are made in China. In the picture it looks like it says "Made in Austria". I'd look at the Grass hinges as I think they're Austrian made.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA