need help from someone with a lathe in boise

hello,
I have a smell project (8 bench dogs cut out of a 1*1*6 that need to have 3 inches at the bottom turned to a 0.7inch diametter).
Is there someone in or around Boise Idaho willing to spend 1/2 hour to help me?
thanks, cyrille
Add pictures here
✖
Why would they need to be in or around Boise? US mail will cart 'em back and forth cheap if they're not too heavy.
What are they "cut" out of? Wood? Aluminum? Hardened steel?
That's an odd size. If you're holes in the bench are already drilled at .75, the dogs will be too loose, in my opinion. Why .7? Metric holes?
If wood, I have the lathe and the time, contact me directly at (phonetically): gee pee dewitt at earthlink dot net for a quote or a trade.
Add pictures here
✖
On 23 Mar 2005 18:36:00 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Maybe the plan is to start at .7" at the bottom and taper up to 3/4" or more higher up?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Add pictures here
✖