Need help from an experienced builder/carpenter

Page 2 of 2

Want some burrowing rodents to train? You're welcome to as many as you can catch. :-)
Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as some
writers are incorrigible.
RM MS wrote:

Pour footers between posts lay some 2x10 s on footers use screw posts like in bacements to lift each corner and add another post bolted to the posts that are on the building. Jr
If you could Jack it up to level and add pt 4.6 beams across the soil tied to each corner post, that should stabilize it, no?
You could also dig a trench between each pait of posts and pour an after the fact footer upon which to rest the horizontal support beams, but I think the wood would do.
When we redid our home in Fl, the floor joists needed repair work and my wife and I jacked up the back side of the addition with the jacks from her Ford Aspire and my Pontiac Grand Am!
Another approach might be to dig eight holes just (2ft ?) outside the perimeter at the corners, fill those with Concrete and use them to support vertical (6x6 ?) members that would support horizontal (4x6) members :"latticed" under the existing structure after it was leveled. THen, add a "walk" (with railing) around the new perimeter as if intended all along.
PS: Nice looking structure.