Need dimensions for Sears 113-197751 Radial Arm Saw table

I have a Sears Radial Arms Saw, just got it, and my grandson likes to take it, but it doesn't have a table or legs. So at least I thought I cut the table pieces for him. Can anybody help me with the dimensions? The model # is 113-197751...I'm sure there is no hope for the legs, they probably need to be purchased, right??.....many thanks........Peter

Before you go to far, check here: http://www.radialarmsawrecall.com /
You might get a whole new table AND guard for free. I did!
As for the legs, you can build a nice cabinet with storage below, wheels if you want, and be way ahead of the cheap leg set.
Sorry I cannot help with the table dimensions. Got rid of my RAS a couple of years ago. -- ******** Bill Pounds http://www.billpounds.com
What a wonderful helpful guy you are Bill, this includes my saw, and I called them right away, and the lower guard is on the way......At least the grand kids will not get hurt that way. The saw has a home made guard, and this way it will be even safer..........Peter

i have one from 1965,model #113.29410.the table dimensions are 40"wx21-1/2"d.i bought the legs from sears,but if i had to do it over again i would build a cabinet with drawers and casters.
PeterM (in A4mdndW9h8KEO1venZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com) said:
| I have a Sears Radial Arms Saw, just got it, and my grandson likes | to take it, but it doesn't have a table or legs. So at least I | thought I cut the table pieces for him. Can anybody help me with | the dimensions? The model # is 113-197751...I'm sure there is no | hope for the legs, they probably need to be purchased, | right??.....many thanks........Peter
Peter...
Check with Rumpty for an improved top design! The only critical measurements are from the fence to the mounting bolts. I don't have the Craftsman, but do have some photos that might help at the link below...
-- Morris Dovey DeSoto Solar DeSoto, Iowa USA http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/RAS_Table.html