Need blade dimension

What is the actual dimension of the blades in the model 351.233831 planer. I cannot find any but can have a set made. To the best I can figure, the blades are 1/8"thick X 11/16"wide X 12 1/2" lg. If anyone has a source for these items, please let it be known. Love the machine.

You love the machine, so you must be using it.
Have you thought of/tried to measure the blades that are in it?
replying to Leon , Larry McG. wrote:

Yes I have. That is were I came up with the dimensions I gave. However, the knives are still in the machine and I am using it every day and do not want to take them out until I have replacements. Then I can replace and have the present blades sharpened. That way I will always have a sharp set ready. If you know a source, please let me know.
On 2/21/2014 8:45 AM, Larry McG. wrote:

Try here
http://jesada.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id 1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1
Larry McG. wrote:

You neglected to give the brand name, but if it is a Sears or Festool I can understand that.
--
 GW Ross

 The facts, although interesting, are
replying to G. Ross , Larry McG. wrote:

Sorry about that, it is a Craftsman .

Larry,
Check out http://www.americannationalknife.com/8To12.asp
--
Dan Kozar

snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMcomcast.net
On 2/20/2014 7:44 PM, Larry McG. wrote:

If it is Sears then have you considered trying to order parts from them?
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Craftsman-Parts/Planer-Parts/Model-35123383/0247/0734000

Well... I took a quick look and those blades are no longer available. I would say take em out and measure em.
Just ordered 2 sets from Sears yesterday ?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

Well this is weird. This is like one of those mystery posts that respond to post from decades ago, except it doesn't seem to be a reply. But Sears stopped selling those blades years ago, so how could the OP have ordered yesterday?
Anyway, they go to a 12.5" planer, so presumably they're 12.5" long, give or take a fraction.
John
On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 9:26:23 AM UTC-4, John McCoy wrote:

He said he *ordered* them yesterday. He never said he was going to get them. ;-)
Anyway...it looks like they might be available on eBay.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Craftsman-9-23377-Three-Pack-of-Planing-Knives-Blades-12-1-2-long-/161792057062

23377.00 is part number
On Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 7:44:02 PM UTC-5, Larry McG. wrote:

These them?
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Craftsman-9-23377-Three-Pack-of-Planing-Knives-Blades-12-1-2-long-/161792057062