need a source for good brass clock faces

I am looking at Klockit for an electronic movement and the associated components. I have no problem finding he electronic movement, but it seems hard to negotiate around their site to get the other components. What do those of you that have built clocks find about Klockit? I am looking for all their hands (more like is shown in the URL below), a brass clock face and other hardware. Seems hard to find the other components after you find the movement.

Here is what I want to build (not the specific stained glass design, just the frame and clock face).

like the brass face, but I can't find it at Klockit. Can someone help? Maybe I just don't know how to negotiate the site. Has anyone built the McNeil clock frame?

Reply to
eganders

I have purchased from klockit several times and have been happy with their product, price, and service. If you find their online catalog hard to use, they are happy to fill your mailbox with the paper version. They do respond to email questions also, although I found this to require several tries to get a specific question answered. Fred

Reply to
Fred

eBay often has an interesting assortment of new and used clock parts.

RicodJour