Need 3/4" dowel center

I need four 3/4" dowel centers for a project I am doing. Does anybody know where I can get them? I searched with multiple search engines and can't come up with anything.
I have to mark where 3/4" dowel holes in 4 legs meet the bottom of a seat. Is there another way?
Please help,
Preston
Preston Andreas wrote:

Initially drill smaller holes, the size of the dowel centers you have, to mark the locations. Then enlarge the holes to 3/4".

know
Not what you're asking for, but this (http://www.mannyswoodbooks.com/AdvWorks/Equipment/Product.asp?ProductCode=6 110019) will mark the center of your dowel. Maybe you mark your dowel center, drill a hole in the end of the dowel, insert a nail or other sharp pointy object and mark the dowel centers that way.
todd