Nasa Study the demise of civilisation...

Page 2 of 3
On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 07:30:25 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Again, you lefties just must demonstrate that you're incapable of the truth. You really are a dumbass (but *ALL* lefties are).

Off your meds again.
--
Jeff

Of course not but apparently you've been sniffing some of knownothing's stash.
On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:28:01 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Ha, Ha! You're such a fool. Lefty, righty, whatever. Obviously, they're some type of societal label, but I don't use them so they mean nothing to me. Go ahead, keep using them, you're such a moron you just don't know any better.
If you were any kind of real man, you'd use some good old American swear words, but those days are long gone and buried somewhere deep in your senile mind.
On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 23:18:10 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

You really are a stupid shit. Your father must be really proud producing such a stupid child.

Just take your meds.
--
Jeff

On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 20:09:58 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Really? Is that all you've got? I'm disappointed. I guess I can add 'wimp' to your description.

You've obviously already taken knownothing's.

Still don't have that Bipolar disorder under control?
On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 22:05:54 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Really! If you weren't so damned stupid you wouldn't waste your time stalking me.

Apparently, I have you. You're like the dog who caught the car; too damned stupid to let go.

So is your father. Obviously.

You can add anything you want. You're too stupid to tell the truth, like all lefties.
On Sun, 23 Mar 2014 00:16:39 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

All one has to do is a Google search on krw@atttkrw to see what kind of flaming freak you are. Your life consists of trolling a number of groups and fighting with everyone. Anyone and everyone you argue with is a lefty.
On Sun, 23 Mar 2014 03:14:47 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

I rest my case. You *ARE* a stalker. ...now admitted.
...or are you just disappointed that you're not the only stupid lefty loon in the world?
On Sun, 23 Mar 2014 10:24:32 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Right! You appear to be paranoid. Guess that explains a lot. Must be really difficult to be you. My condolences.

Certainly not the first person to oppose anything you stand for. Your delusions of paranoia and persecution are real only in your feeble mind.
On Sun, 23 Mar 2014 11:27:00 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Of course I'm right. Unlike you, who is not only left but wrong. ...and a pathological liar (but that goes with leftism).
On Sun, 23 Mar 2014 11:46:06 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

I guess even you can have the infrequent moment of lucidity.
On Sun, 23 Mar 2014 12:11:42 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

It would be a miracle if you demonstrated *one* example of intelligence.

Stalkers (and assholes) are everywhere. Did your last sockpuppet get too scummy to use?

Have you always been that sensitive or is an affliction acquired after a traumatic event?

Did your mother abort you on purpose?

I'm not sure but some friends claim I was fished out of a sawdust pile