### Nail gun art

Yeah, and at the 56-second point he continues to pull the trigger even as he looks away to his left.
Ken
Ken Moffett wrote:

He's REALLY good, isn't he?

That's exactly when I finally said "Horse Shit!!!!"

Used to call that weapon a Hollywood repeater. Joe G

Impossible. Nail guns do not have rifled barrels. The nails just tumble through the air. Maybe one in ten would actually stick in the plywood. As for accuracy you would be lucky to hit the plywood.
I have a couple of nail guns and have tried shooting them.
If your wondering why, a friend saw my Paslode cordless framer. He had seen movies where they used the nailer as a gun. I bet him a box of beer that it was BS and won. That being said you wouldn't want to be standing in the line of fire. Those nails are really moving when they come out of the nailers.
Likely all they did in the movie was to start with the finished "picture" edit in a blank plywood sheet, then slowly edit the nails back into view.
Reading this thread leads me to believe a few or you guys believe the video. I guess P.T. Barnum was, there's a sucker born every minute.
If your still dumb enough to think "Duh! Da nails always go in straight" then "Duh! Da range is less than an inch" about the length of your perception.
LdB
Box of beer anyone? :)
LdB

Damn nice framing job!!