my second accomplisment, book case as well

This one is walnut and beech, it is not as read as look on the picture though i was hoping on larger contrast between two kinds of wood. Thanks you guys for all help advice and inspiration. Time to think of a new project ;-)
Pawel
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a136/pskudlarski/P1010011.jpg

You were thinking out of the box and hit one out of the park.
I must admit that I did a "WTF"??? at first but I warmed up to it pretty quickly.
Nice!

I really like the understated contrast of that combination!
EXCELLENT piece!
Barry

It's certainly different. :)
Pawel wrote:

So how's it anchored to the wall? I'm assuming it's not just leaning against the wall.
--
Chandler, AZ

well , yes it is this was the very idea, though in fact it does has tiny legs under the lowest shelf and can stand independently.