My new dining room table

Actually, it's not really mine but it's cool as hell.
Any of you woodworkers capable of making this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_AwFSWIPU&feature=player_embedded

Of course. You?

Of course. You?
Nope! But would sure love to be able to.
On 7/4/2011 1:33 PM, SBH wrote:

You should be aware that Robatoy is 90% full of shit at least half the time. :-)
Pointers to that table have been posted here many times in the past, and most of us have marveled at it many times over. As I recall, it uses a very expensive, proprietary, and tediously calibrated (mostly metal, I think?) undercarriage to which all the wooden surface sections are attached. Pretty much beyond the scope of the average woodworker, but if anybody actually does figure out how to clone a reasonable facsimile, I for one would be interested in seeing the design.
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.

Hey now!!!
On 7/04/11 3:32 PM, Robatoy wrote:

I think he really just said you are only 45% full of shit, that isn't so bad. :-)
--
Froz...

Imagine my relief!!!!!

43.3% of stats are meaningless.

That's not bad because 88.6% of them are made up on the spot.
On 7/4/2011 2:32 PM, Robatoy wrote:

I love you man! :-)
On Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:32:08 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Right, he got his percentages reversed. <evil grinne>
--
Just getting back after a farkin' virus ate my computer.
I'm still without any email or usenet archives. <sigh>

Do I go see KISS tonight or Steve Miller on Friday night...Bayfest is ON!!!.... I think Miller
On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 15:01:29 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Steve or Glenn? I can't believe that our musicians from the '70s are still playing. Who goes to -see- them?
I heard something unthinkable the other day. I was on hold on the phone and they were playing Muzak, and the tune was, believe it or not, Jethro Tull's "Wond'ring Aloud". <thud> We're gettin' old!
-- Fear not those who argue but those who dodge. -- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach