MURPHY BED - PDF

Although it isn't rocket science. Actually, probably the hardest part is lowering the bed without getting squashed.

JOAT I'd like to give you a going away present. Just do your part.

Reply to
J T

You're right, it's not rocket science. It is cool though. I built one in order to keep my home office in the spare bedroom. I can drop it or lift it with one finger. My wife wants one on the bedroom deck for those nights when it's hot...

Pat..

Reply to
Patrick Fischer

Wed, Mar 1, 2006, 4:46pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@wavecable.com (Patrick=A0Fischer) doth sayeth: You're right, it's not rocket science. It is cool though. I built one in order to keep my home office in the spare bedroom. I can drop it or lift it with one finger. My wife wants one on the bedroom deck for those nights when it's hot...

I think they look good hinging on the side, rather than on the end. But, I did like the one in Who Framed Roger Rabbit tho.