Murphy bed hardware supplier

I am in the market, and was wondering if anyone has had a good experiance with a supplier of the hardware mechanism? I am not looking for the cheapest, I want one that works and will continue to work over time. I plan to build a wall unit around it. Rockler has them (and they are right in the area) but here are many others online too.
Thanks, Mike Coonrod
Lee Valley carries them. I bought, but haven't built yet.
djb
--
------
WOMD?