Multiplex 40A

Just picked up a Red Star Multiplex 40A radial arm saw. Looking for documentation on the machine. Need Owners manual and parts list. All hints and tips appreciated
Mike B E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@ableweb.net
nevems2 wrote:

Red Star was bought by Delta.
Delta can't probably help you onna count of they actually think they were first established in 1984.
You're best bet is to check out the OWWM.
Oh lookee, just what you were looking for but alas, not parts diagram.
http://www.owwm.com/pubs/detail.asp?IDs1
But wait, this might have what you are looking for.
http://www.owwm.com/pubs/detail.asp?idr0
UA100
I have a old Delta Multiplex radial arm saw and can't find the Red Star brand in any of my old machinery references. Do you know the location of the maker and year?

www.owwm.com