Mortising Bit Sets

Who makes/sells the "BEST" mortising bit sets?

Reply to
Rumpty

IMHO Fisch* the good ones Mike from American Scamore

Reply to
aswr

Mike I'm looking at

and I see they list their bit sets as made in Austria, could these be the same as were sold by Delta!

Reply to
Rumpty

They make great Forstners and carving tools, too.

Reply to
George

Hey Rumpty!!

Yes I believe the Austria made ones are both Fisch and the one that Delta imports. Delta also has the junk ones from China-Tiawan-? Mike from American Sycamore I have had very good luck with the Austria made ones here at the school. With just a little honing they keep their edge quite well.

Reply to
aswr

Forest City tools has some good ones (not forrest blades)

Reply to
My OId Tools