Mortises

Hi, Can anyone point to some plans on how to build a good Router Jig to make Mortises ? Thanks in advance
A excellent jig can be found in Woodsmith at
http://www.woodsmith.com/main/ws147toc.html
woodworm wrote:

Thank you Pat, for the tip P. Richert
Pat Barber wrote:

It took me a about a day and half to finish it, but you will be producing very nice mortises shortly after that.
I love it after I used it with my PC8529 and a shop vac attached to the router. The dust collection actually works and makes the entire process very nice.