Monarch Table Saw

Folks, I hope to get some help finding info on an old table saw I inherited from a friend. It is a cast iron table and leg saw with the name MONARCH cast in cursive into the side of it. I has a 1 HP three phase motor. Does anyone know more about this saw, I want to restore it but Googleing Monarch table saw does not turn up any information of value.

When you look at Monarch on OWWM (www.owwm.com) you get a cross reference to American Sawmill Machinery Company. Here is a direct link to that page. http://www.owwm.com/MfgIndex/detail.asp?ID6 Hope this is helpful. Can you provide a picture or two? Marc

Thank you!