Molding Knives

Is anyone making their own molding knives? What are you using?

You just asked this....
wierd.. because I tried to post it a few weeks ago and can't find the question or answers. Sometimes my newsreader will not show questions I've posted or it will just show my title and the reply. SORRY I'll have another look...