Modern Marvels - Glue - Lumberyard

Glue is on Modern Marvels at 7'm tonight, east coast time. Then at 8pm The Lumberyard. I've seen both, several times each, but plan on watching both again; I figure they're that interesting.
Fri, Sep 21, 2007, 5:20pm snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (JT) I previously posted: Glue is on Modern Marvels at 7'm tonight, east coast time. Then at 8pm The Lumberyard. I've seen both, several times each, but plan on watching both again; I figure they're that interesting.
Every time I watch these I see something I previously missed. I've watched both at least three time each. I'll probably watch them when they come around again too.