MLB Bat Rules

The question was not "could they?", but rather "do they?". I don't know if any laminated bats have been approved, but I have a strong suspicion the answer is "no".
todd

The question (that you quoted) was "Does MLB allow glued up blanks for bats?".
The rules state:
"NOTE: No laminated or experimental bats shall be used in a professional game (either championship season or exhibition games) until the manufacturer has secured approval from the Rules Committee of his design and methods of manufacture."
The answer to the question "Does MLB allow glued up blanks for bats?" is, therefore, "such bats are expressly allowed but require the approval of the Rules Committee".
Quod erat demonstrandum.

Think about the original question. Someone wants to make a bat that complies with the current rules. Until such time as the rules committee says they are allowed, they are not allowed. So the answer for now is "no".
todd

That is assuming that the no laminated bats have been approved. There very well could be some laminated bats that are approved and being used.

I stipulated this in an earlier post. Until someone brings evidence to the contrary, I'm assuming no laminated bats have been approved. Perhaps I'm being optimistic, but I would think that would have generated at least a mention on the sports radio stations I listen to.
todd