Minwax vs. Johnson for your iron

Page 2 of 2
"RickS" <rick --dot-- s --at-- comcast.net> wrote:

I don't let anyone's johnson touch my iron.
Owen Lowe states, shortly:

I'm not gonna touch that.
Charlie Self "Inanimate objects are classified scientifically into three major categories - those that don't work, those that break down and those that get lost." Russell Baker
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

That's 'cause you don't live in Jersey. <s>
Owen Lowe responds:

I absolutely KNEW there was something really good about my life. I lived in Josey for a couple months, once, but that was over 40 years ago, and has purty much wore off by now.
Don't look at me, I live in NY.
Bernie
(Charlie Self) wrote:

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:53:23 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC

Speakin' o' Joisey, this just hit my inbox: -snip- Now the jokes start
Lord knows where it will end..............
With today's announcement by Governor McGreevy of his resignation due to his affir with a man, the New Jersey legislate has announced the following proclamations,
1. The official state song is now God Save the Queen.
2. The official state bird is now the swallow.
3. The State baseball team, the Trenton Thunder will now consist exclusively of switch hitters.
5. All access to state buildings shall be exclusively through the rear entrance.
6. An announcement will be forthcoming as to the official state fruit.
More to follow -snip-
------------------------------ Gator: The other white meat! ------------------------------ http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
"RickS" <rick --dot-- s --at-- comcast.net> wrote in
<snip>

<snip>

And also, score one for the independent hardware store. Keep those guys in business!
Patriarch
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:59:26 GMT, patriarch

When looking for anything involved in finishing, don't forget the independent paint stores.
Barry
I,ve been looking for Johnson`s floor wax for quite some time here in Michigan....gave up and was different products; wife found some at Walmart......works better n is cheaper to buy. High humidty causes rust, once cleaned, wax it up and we are in business, wood glides along easily. Thought it was a joke at first, but you guys know what your talking about..ok.......

Some of us. Occaisionally. On some topics. When the moon is in the right phase. If your lucky.
It is still USENET. Take advice with a grain of salt.
But in this case....
Patriarch