Milwaukee router

Any thoughts about the Milwaukee router kit Amazon is offering for $129? Looks like a great deal, but I got snookered on the Woodcraft $99 Freud router, which turned out to be a piece of crap.\
Larry
(Amazon.com product link shortened)Ξnter-2&pf_rd_r5TH3ECCXFETSDSRS9V&pf_rd_t1&pf_rd_pG0938631&pf_rd_iP7846
Add pictures here
βœ–

I have a 5615. It kicks like a mule on startup and has a vibrational buzz. But it is tough and a hard working router. The 2.25 HP variable speed is a much better choice.
Add pictures here
βœ–

No need to be spooked, Milwaukee = Honda, Toyota, Freud = Yugo, Renault
Add pictures here
βœ–
I have always satisfied with my Freud although I haven't exercised it much. I got it on a similar deal but both bases and an aluminum table plate. Now the fricking "Yugo" reference will be ringing in my ears everytime I fire it up. Gee thanks.

Add pictures here
βœ–
I have always satisfied with my Freud although I haven't exercised it much. I got it on a similar deal but both bases and an aluminum table plate. Now the fricking "Yugo" reference will be ringing in my ears everytime I fire it up. Gee thanks.
Hey, appaarently a lot of people liked the Yugo and Renault. At least one of them is still in business. ;!)
Add pictures here
βœ–
Reminds me of a statement my brother made (God rest his soul) that made me laugh my ass off.
We were watching telivision and a Renault comercial comes on and they are showing the shiney swoopy new Renault. Of course they are using the proper yet high-brow pronunciation "ray-know". My borther says, "Hell, when I was in high school we called them Ree-Nalts and you could get one for fifty bucks."

Add pictures here
βœ–
Reminds me of a statement my brother made (God rest his soul) that made me laugh my ass off.
We were watching telivision and a Renault comercial comes on and they are showing the shiney swoopy new Renault. Of course they are using the proper yet high-brow pronunciation "ray-know". My borther says, "Hell, when I was in high school we called them Ree-Nalts and you could get one for fifty bucks."
I think that is like Peugeot, Pu-Zho vs. Pew-Gut. Audi, Al-Dee vs. Aud-E
AND to keep it on topic,
Ipe, E-Pay, not I-pe
Add pictures here
βœ–

"one" being the operative word, here.
nb
Add pictures here
βœ–

(Amazon.com product link shortened)Ξnter-2&pf_rd_r5TH3ECCXFETSDSRS9V&pf_rd_t1&pf_rd_pG0938631&pf_rd_iP7846
I'm pleased with mine. I have the 1.75, the 2.25 and the 3. The height/depth adjustment is a welcome feature.
Max
Add pictures here
βœ–

I have a 2.25 fixed base milwaukee - 5621, i think. It's an excellent router. I keep it in a table . The cost was 170. The only complaint is that it uses a big acme screw for height adjustment, butnin a table it's no big deal.
shelly
Add pictures here
βœ–
Some notes on the small motor Milwaukee's: http://patwarner.com/5616pk.html ***********************************************************