Milescraft Orbiter

I googled the newsgroup and could not find any messages, so here's my question. Do you have any experience or stories about the Milescraft Orbiter drilling attachment? Its listed as one of 10 most innovative products in Feb 2005 workbench magazine.
http://milescraft.com/drill/1300.html
Bob Davis Houston, Texas
On 7 Mar 2005 17:51:56 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

looks like a pain in the butt. just get an angle drill.