Micro Goat - Someone's Anti-Gloat

Today, while driving down the road, I found a DeWalt jobsite radio / charger. The unit was literally laying on the side of the road. It works GREAT! There's even a battery pack in it!
The owner never bothered to write a name or put any other ID mark on it.
If you, or someone you know lost one in CT, and can tell me where you were working today and what battery may have been in it,, I'll give it back. <G>
Barry
in message

Now THAT is literally a drive-by gloat!

I was heading up from NJ to MA last year and saw something along these lines. Big service truck going down the highway at 70 MPH with a large impact wrench teetering on the rear bumper. Took all the energy I had to keep from turning off and following his path.
GTO(John)