Me and my lil' "110"... HEH! (gloat)

Per all you folks's kind advise and MUCH the previous touting "en-mass" of the Veritas low angle block plane... I just ordered one! So there! HEH!
Also ordered two tail vise screws and one shoulder vise screw... and the small sock for the plane. I must be blessed!
Thanks to all for the great inspiration!
--
Alex
cravdraa - at - yahoo - dot - comment
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Hey, he said sock, not gerbil. It could be worse.

wow.. a rich relative die??
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing