MDF needed in North Carolina

Since moving back from New Zealand 3 months ago, I have been busy re-outfitting my shop. I have gotten to the point where I am ready to start production but I can't find what I need. I need 1/8, 1/4 and 3/8 mdf sheets. Anybody know where I might find these around Charlotte? (I live outside HIckory.
TIA John "The Toymaker"
-
snipped-for-privacy@thetoymaker.biz wrote:

Try Dixie Plywood 6000 Old Concord Rd Charlotte, NC 28213 (704) 921-2299 http://www.dixieply.com/charlotte.shtml#products
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

thanks for the lead....I have been looking around and have only found 3/4 inch stuff....too thick for my uses.
Cheers John
-
A great wood source not too far from you: The Hardwood Store Gibsonville, NC http://www.hardwoodstore.com /
They did stock various thicknesses of mdf - you can call them to check out their supply - they be good people.
If you make the trip to Gibsonville, close by in Burlington is a large Woodworkers Supply store.
Jim
snipped-for-privacy@thetoymaker.biz wrote:

have thinner stuff please let us know.
TWS
Home Depot, Lowes, as well as real lumberyards sell MDF. Jim

You could try Jackson International Corp. Its a plywood specialty place here in Fuquay (Kind of a haul from where you are) but they pretty much have any type of ply you could ask for as well as mdf.
Great prices.
Ask for Robin Jackson - 919-577-9994