MDF needed in North Carolina

Since moving back from New Zealand 3 months ago, I have been busy re-outfitting my shop. I have gotten to the point where I am ready to start production but I can't find what I need. I need 1/8, 1/4 and 3/8 mdf sheets. Anybody know where I might find these around Charlotte? (I live outside HIckory.

TIA John "The Toymaker"

Reply to
john

Try Dixie Plywood

6000 Old Concord Rd Charlotte, NC 28213 (704) 921-2299
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

thanks for the lead....I have been looking around and have only found 3/4 inch stuff....too thick for my uses.

Cheers John

Reply to
john

A great wood source not too far from you: The Hardwood Store Gibsonville, NC

did stock various thicknesses of mdf - you can call them to check out their supply - they be good people.

If you make the trip to Gibsonville, close by in Burlington is a large Woodworkers Supply store.

Jim

snipped-for-privacy@thetoymaker.biz wrote:

Reply to
Jim Wheeler

You could try Jackson International Corp. Its a plywood specialty place here in Fuquay (Kind of a haul from where you are) but they pretty much have any type of ply you could ask for as well as mdf.

Great prices.

Ask for Robin Jackson - 919-577-9994

Reply to
Rob V

Last I saw, the Hardwood Store only had 3/4 inch thick MDF. If they have thinner stuff please let us know.

TWS

Reply to
TWS