Map file or flat file plans?

Hi crew,
Is anyone here familiar with the type of furntiture I'm discussing? A flat file or map file is a type of filing cabinet for maps or large drawings. Some modern examples are here:
http://www.draftingequipment.com/DEW/products/filing/wood_flat.htm
If anyone knows of some nift plans, please let me know,
Thanks,
Dave
It's a box, a way over price one at that, with wide thin drawers. . The site even gives materials, the dimensions and little blow ups of the drawer details. What more do you need?
--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods

flat
Those things are not in the front office. They don't need to be fancy!!
Tom J

I have made them but don't have plans. Just decide the largest size sheets you are going to store and make the inside drawer measurements 1/2 to 1 inch larger and make each drawer 1 to 2 inches deep. Build a 3/4 ply side case and use telescoping slides that mount to the bottom of the drawer and the side of the case.
Tom J