Manger Puzzle

I googled this but with no luck. Several years ago, at a craft fair, I saw a manger scene that was cut out of one piece of wood. The figures of the nativity all fit into the middle of the manger itself which was basically in the shape of a house... peaked roof, square sides. Does anyone have the pattern for this?
Thanks,
Will
I think the plan you may be looking for can be found on the meiselwoodhobby.com site.

A back issue of Scroll Saw Workshop has something like this. If I can find it, i'll let you know.
Jim in PA
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Jim,
You can do a search on 'nativity' at this site and see a number of articles referenced.
www.woodworkingmagazineindex.com
Rick in PA