Makita 3-1/4 planer blades & accessories

Attention Woodworkers!
Convert your standard hss Makita 3-1/4 planer over to the Tungsten Carbide reversible mini blades, change blades in seconds with no more resetting of the blades. Loosen 6 bolts slightly..slide out..reverse or replace..slide in & tighten...30 seconds is all it takes.
We ship worldwide.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryB283&item#56371779
Lot's in stock.....Pay by Paypal & I ship the same day.
Check out our other accessories too
--
Jon Down

in
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryB283&item#56482709
12" reversible blades are also available...as anyone who looked at the last link will tell you <g>
Jon
If it hadn't said EBAY I would have checked into it.
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:10:02 -0500, "PWɮTLMAN

I sell directly too :-)
I just put the fast selling smaller items on eBay to generate extra interest.
Cheers
Jon~
wrote:

Carbide