MAKE YOUR OWN CAM CLAMPS

http://www.woodshoptips.com/tips/050304/index.htm
Never saw this particular page before, I don't think. But, they're all basically the same. Make one, and all the mystery is explained. I made a batch of them. Work good, and very inexpensive - like about free if you use scrap plywood. I figure some of my "expensive" ones ran me about 25 cents (U.S.) each.
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?

Alex

OK, I'll take a dozen at 50 cents each.
-J
On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:01:03 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

They are handy- I've got four cam clamps on my dovetail jig (which I still can't adjust, damn it!) and they work like a charm. The alternate design is to shape the cam like a "p" and drill the hole slightly off-center.