Make a Sushi Plate

Build a sushi plate from a piece of cherry and scrap walnut.

brian

from the name of the sandals worn by Geshias, which are called... Geta. It= is pronounceed Gee-Tah. In japanese this is the how they ennunciate the so= und made by these clomping wooden sandals. Not sure I can hear Geta in the = sound but in Japanese I guess they do. They are traditionally made from Hib= a wood. Hiba is actually in the Cypress family but is often mistakenly call= ed Cedar. The oil of Hiba is reminiscent of Cedar oil and is used in medici= ne, aroma therpy, etc.=20

If your sushi ever tastes a little like feet they me actually be using an o= ld used Geta. Cheap bastards.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com